Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thinkin' 'bout the government.

The purposes of a good government should be to protect its people, to strive for peace, to provide for its people, to defend the nation, and, above all, to protect the rights and the freedom of its people.
I would most certainly join a revolution against the government if it was not fulfilling its duties. I believe that everyone has the right to live in a place where they are safe and have the ability to prosper and what kind of person would I be if I didn't stand up for what I believe in? I have a profound sense of justice and hate to see things go on in an unfair fashion so I would have no problem fighting the good fight for fairness and equality.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Good post. I believe you would make a fine revolutionary...maybe a spy?

Good post, but there are a couple run on sentences in your 2nd paragraph. As is 19/20